Friday, February 3, 2012

4 am and I'm wide awake

Sigh...I went to bed early for a change so proud of myself for allowing myself to get a good nights sleep. Fell asleep fairly easily but woke up at 2 am and here it is 2 hours later and I sit here twiddling my thumbs. Maybe I should do a bit of stitching...no, then I wouldn't be able to stop. But I have orders calling out to me and I can't sleep anyway...no, have to get up at 6 am to get my girl up for school. But, maybe just a couple of punches on the needle punch frame...no, gotta sleep. This argument goes on and on and doesn't help me sleep...arghhhhhhhhh!!! If only I didn't need to sleep, ever, how much I could get done. Or if only one day a week was needed for sleep and the other 6 were for creating...never enough time. Guess I'll get off of here and try once again to get a bit of sleep. Thanks for stopping by and sweet dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment